Saturday, April 14, 2012

Welcome! It is with great excitement that I embark on a new endeavour....sharing with you my thoughts on living a joyful, healthy life for the glory of the LORD! This has long been a thought pressing upon my heart, and I am looking forward to sharing with you.

Why? Because He made us in His image, and we need to live our lives to their fullest, for His glory! I hope you join me on this journey, as we discover what life has to offer through the joy and wisdom that Jesus Christ imparts.

''Whatsoever therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.''

In this blog, I hope to share tips, thoughts and articles on:

*Christian living
*Healthy living
*Frugal living
*Joyful living
....and the list goes on, because God certainly has blessed us with a rich Creation to live in, and since He created us in His image, we have so much potential....


Enjoy this new site!

Blessings- Miss Marjoram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...